Delivery & Returns
CURRENT OFFER 'DEL13': Free Delivery and Returns in November for Standard UK Mainland delivery
Enter the code DEL13 at the checkout and you will receive Free Mainland UK delivery and a Freepost returns label with your order in case you need to return the garment for any reason. Premium Delivery does not qualify for Free Delivery, but a Freepost Returns Label will be included. International Delivery does not qualify for Free postage.
Offer lasts until Midnight on the 30th November.
Your orders will be delivered beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and tied with a cotton tape. They will be sent in a cardboard box to ensure that they are received in pristine condition.
UK Standard delivery is £4.99 and should be delivered within 3-6 working days.
UK Premium delivery is £7.00 and should be delivered within 2 - 3 working days.
Europe delivery is £9.00 and should be delivered within 7 working days.
International Rest of World delivery is £12.00 and should be delivered within 10 working days.
(Please call should you need a faster service and we will endeavour to accommodate your needs)
Postage times are estimated and are not guaranteed. Some UK postcodes may take longer.
Deliveries are made in working hours and will need a signature upon receipt and are subject to stock availability. If we need to deliver in more than one parcel you will only be charged once for delivery. If you know you will be out you can give us another address when you place your order.
Please note that if your delivery address is outside of the UK, your order may be subjected to import duties and taxes. These are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You should contact your local tax office for details as you will be responsible for paying any additional amounts owed as these taxes can vary by country. You should also be aware that in some circumstances goods may be opened for inspection.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
As long as you haven't worn or washed them, all the tags and original labels are attached and shoe boxes are undamaged, it's easy to return any items which you don't like or don't fit as you hoped they would. You have 21 days from receipt to return the items(s). If you want to make a return, all you have to do is
- Fill in the return / exchange form provided with your order specifying the items being returned. Put it in the parcel with your items. let us know on the form if you want a refund or exchange.
- Please note: the refund or exchange value will be the price the item was purchased at - the price you paid for the item. If it has been purchased as part of a discount offer and your return changes the pricing, we will need to take this into account.
- Attach the returns label to the original packaging.
- Please note that we are not responsible for the reimbursement of return postage other than for incorrect dispatch or faulty items, so please attach the correct postage.
- Please obtain a certificate of posting as proof of postage as sadly we cannot be responsible for parcels that fail to reach us (statutory rights not affected).
- We will process your return as soon as we receive your parcel. If you are returning a present we will need to refund or exchange the item with the person who paid for it.
- For exchanges you do not have to pay a second delivery charge.
- In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within seven working days of receipt.
If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier.
Returns address: Please use the sticky label provided (if you lose it, the address is 40 Rodenhurst Road, London, SW4 8AR, UK)
Sadly, we cannot guarantee that we will have all the items in stock all the time. If an item is out of stock, we will tell you if we have more coming and when. If you can wait, we will place your order on back order and send the goods to you when they arrive. You can phone us or look online for up to date stock information.
Prices and description prices include VAT at the prevailing rate (and will be subject to changes in VAT). Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow and that the descriptions are accurate. Despite this, slight variation may occur.
If you want more detailed help or have a problem, call or email our customer service team who will be pleased to help.
Telephone: 0845 680 23 28 (from the UK), +44 208 6710642 (from overseas)